Is JJ Jia the third party behind Louis Fan's spilt from wife?
It looks like Chinese actress JJ Jia was not the third party in Hong Kong actor's Louis Fan's relationships, but the fourth.
According to Hong Kong media reports, before Louis pursued JJ, he reportedly already had a girlfriend in China and had gifted her with an apartment to win her heart.
Two days ago, the actor finally broke his silence and spoke on the matter, "I did have a girlfriend in China. At that time, I bought an apartment under her name because I wanted to mortgage it. Who knew she refused to give it back to me after we broke up! I didn't buy it to win her heart."
Louis also responded to recent rumours which claimed that he hooked up with his female assistant, saying that "there's no such thing".
However, the actor admitted that he is worried that his two children, aged 10 and 15, as well as JJ, would be affected.
Earlier, JJ declared her love for Louis at a promotional event for TVB drama Ghetto Justice II, saying, "If I don't love [him], it wouldn't be so difficult [for me] now."
Louis replied to the actress's declaration by saying, "My life rekindled with hope after I met her."
Other media reports claimed that Louis was turned away from a programme recording at the TV station because of the scandal, but the actor explained that he could not attend the recording because he had drama filming.
Related articles:
Chinese actress JJ Jia branded a home-wrecker















Comments