Uncomfortable music video by Zhang Muyi and his 12-year-old 'girlfriend' Akama Miki


muyi-miki.jpgThe romance of the century, between 24-year-old Chinese popstar and Zhang Muyi and 12-year-old Canadian model Akama Miki, is all over the news todayboth inside China and out, after the two publicly courtedeach other on Weibo. Many Western media outlets tried to frame this Chinese-version of Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison, as something creepy, rather than the beautiful, wholesome relationship it is that isdefinitely not someone covering up their own sexuality by choosing a girlfriend who people can never expect him to be physical towards.
Demonstrating that their love is true and forever, Zhang Muyi responded to the haters who suggested this was all a publicity stunt: "Many people have doubted us and our love story. There's nothing we can do about this, nor do we feel the need to prove anything to these people. All we can do is continue to persevere with our love, our life, and being together."
And persevere this modern day Rock Hudson and Phyllis Gates shall, standing awkwardly next to each other and singing lyrics such as:
Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you
Their next single is to be called 'Courageous Love', because what's more courageous than being a pederast?

Jin Mei Xin


Comments

Popular Posts