Hollywood Celebrities 2012/09/29


Melissa Satta shows off her bikini body on the runway in Milan

I’m positive I’ve mentioned my love of Melissa Satta a time or two but I think it’s worth repeating. I love this woman. She’s gorgeous and she knows how to walk the runway with confidence and poise. In these Melissa Satta bikini photos from the runway in Milan, all the things I love most about this woman are on clear display. Her gorgeous body, her beautiful smile, that long flowing hair – in my eyes, this lady is perfection. Some might argue that walking down a runway isn’t a big deal but there are definitely women out there who don’t do it nearly as well as Melissa. She doesn’t look posed or over polished. There is a natural ease about her stage presence and I like that. I’ve never been to a live fashion show – doesn’t seem like my type of deal – but I’d gladly go see one if Melissa was one of the featured models.

tn melissa satta 12 Melissa Satta shows off her bikini body on the runway in Milan


Dannii Minogue shows some skin and looks sexy.

The information I have on these photos is a little thin so stick with me. I know they’re Dannii Minogue. I know she looks incredible. I know she’s showing a lot of skin. Beyond that, I’m just not sure. The word “older” is all I have, so I’m guessing these shots were taken from an older photo shoot. It doesn’t much matter to me, honestly. Dannii looks incredible, older photos or not, and isn’t that really what this site is all about? I’ve always been a big fan of this lady and I don’t get to write about her often enough so whether these pictures are hot off the presses or have been kicking around for a while, I’m happy with them all the same because I get to look at Dannii and I just can’t complain about that.

tn dannii minogue 21 Dannii Minogue shows some skin and looks sexy.

  • Natalie Duncan nervous about Muse show
    Natalie Duncan is ''excited'' about supporting Muse at the iTunes festival but also feels ''nervous''.
    Natalie Duncan is ''excited'' about supporting Muse at the iTunes festival but also feels ''nervous''.
    Natalie Duncan is ''excited'' about supporting Muse at the iTunes festival but also feels ''nervous''.
    Natalie Duncan feels ''nervous'' about supporting Muse.
    The 'Devil In Me' hitmaker will open for the 'Survival' hitmakers at the iTunes festival at London's Roundhouse on Sunday (30.09.12) and while she is excited about the gig, she is also a little apprehensive about performing at the prestigious venue.
    She said: ''I'm pretty nervous about it, it's just me solo. The Roundhouse is quite an intimidating stage, but I'm excited and I'm excited to see Muse.
    ''I'm a little intimidated by the fact it's quite a young audience because I tend to go down better with a slightly older crowd. Hopefully I'll be alright, and it'll be an experience anyway.''
    This week, Natalie made her TV debut performing on 'Later... with Jools Holland' and says the show was the reason she got asked to play with Muse, who were also guests on the programme.
    She exclusively told BANG Showbiz: ''It was really good and exciting, loads of fun, it was a relaxed atmosphere in the studio and everyone loves music.
    ''I didn't get to speak to Muse but they've asked me to support them, I'm overwhelmed by it. I don't know if they'd know of me if it wasn't for '...Jools'.''
    Natalie performs at the iTunes festival on Sunday.
  • Nelly Furtado didn't want celebrity
    Nelly Furtado never wanted to be a celebrity and felt a lot of pressure to do well when she first found fame.
    Nelly Furtado never wanted to be a celebrity and felt a lot of pressure to do well when she first found fame.
    Nelly Furtado never wanted to be a celebrity and felt a lot of pressure to do well when she first found fame.
    Nelly Furtado never wanted to be a celebrity.
    The 33-year-old singer - who shot to worldwide fame after the release of her first single 'I'm Like A Bird' in 2000 - admits she felt pressure to succeed in the ''very crazy'' showbiz world following the success of the track.
    She said: ''I never wanted to be a celebrity. I was completely aware that when my first single went crazy this was my big opportunity.
    ''I was a 21-year-old child who'd come from nothing and I was in this very fast, very crazy world.
    ''I was like, 'OK, what happens now?' And there was a sense of, 'Am I going to do something different with my life? What am I going to do?' ''
    Nelly embarked on a self-imposed six-year hiatus in 2006 after getting ''burnt out'', but last year she got her ''life energy'' back after helping a four-year-old girl, who had been adopted, into education during a visit to Kenya.
    Nelly - who donated £615,000 to charity last year to help build schools in the African country - added: ''We made a documentary about the girls who got the best grades, who could go to high school.
    ''Only 40 could make it - but the girl who really changed my life was the one who almost made it; she was number 41 on the list.
    ''Adopted at four years old, after her mother found her in a field, she's a smart girl who blossomed. At the end of the documentary they made an extra space for her at the school. This kind of gave me back my life energy.''
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Disney dates
    Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber love going to theme parks together, but while Selena prefers something a little scarier, Justin is a big fan of Disneyland.
    Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber love going to theme parks together, but while Selena prefers something a little scarier, Justin is a big fan of Disneyland.
    Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber love going to theme parks together, but while Selena prefers something a little scarier, Justin is a big fan of Disneyland.
    Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber enjoy romantic Disneyland dates.
    The 20-year-old pop princess and her superstar boyfriend like taking time out of the spotlight by visiting theme parks together, but while Justin insists they go to Disneyland, Selena prefers something a little more exciting.
    Speaking on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show', Selena said: ''We go to Disneyland a lot, he likes it, but we go to Knott's Scary Farm [event at Knott's Berry Farm in California] because that's my favourite.
    ''I'm the kind of person that likes to get scared - but I'm covering my eyes and ears the entire time.''
    The Disney starlet got a taste of her own medicine when chat show host Ellen orchestrated a prank where two 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre' style characters crept up on the horror fan and left her cowering in fear.
    Selena and Justin have been inseparable since they began dating 18 months ago and she confessed to missing the 'Boyfriend' singer since he departed on his world tour, but is dreading the thought of sleeping in his tour bus when she goes out to visit him.
    She quipped: ''I am going to try [visit him on tour]. I'm going to make sure I go to a couple of shows but I've just been recording...''
    The star added that his raucous tour bus is not to her taste because it has ''too much boys'' and ''blaring music''.
    The singer recently admitted Justin was more high maintenance than her and he wouldn't ever go incognito with a disguise because he likes to have ''swag''.
    She joked: ''You can't - not with him. He likes to look cool. No defeating the swag.''
  • Britney's ex manager to make drug claims
    Britney Spears' former manager Sam Lufti wants to quiz the star in court about allegedly once finding evidence of crystal meth in her home.
    Britney Spears' former manager Sam Lufti wants to quiz the star in court about allegedly once finding evidence of crystal meth in her home.
    Britney Spears' former manager Sam Lufti wants to quiz the star in court about allegedly once finding evidence of crystal meth in her home.
    Britney Spears' ex manager Sam Lufti claims he found crystal meth in the star's home.
    The 'X Factor' USA judge's former manager is set to bring up damaging drug claims about the period before her 2008 meltdown in his upcoming trial, according to legal documents filed about the court hearing.
    The paperwork, obtained by TMZ, refers to a June 2007 incident in which ''drug-sniffing dogs found a cache of crystal meth in her home'' when he allegedly unleashed them on her property.
    The documents state: ''Britney should further testify that drug dogs found hot spots of drug residue in the carpeting, where her young sons [ages 1 and 3] played during visits.''
    Sam insists he tried to help the singer stay off drugs before he was fired in 2009, even shampooing and eventually replacing her carpets to hide the evidence.
    Britney's former manager - who is suing the star and her parents for breach of contract and defamation - also plans to quiz her over comments she made to him saying her father Jamie was an ''abusive alcoholic'' and a ''violent racist'', according to the paperwork.
    Britney's father and attorney Andrew Wallet have been in charge of her legal affairs since her breakdown, but Sam is currently fighting for the singer to appear in court in person as he wants to probe her about supposed statements made by her parents claiming he drugged her and cut her phone wires.
    Despite her conservators claiming she is not fit enough to testify, he believes her ''articulate'' recent appearances alongside Simon Cowell on 'X Factor' prove she is.
  • Duchess Catherine designed own dress
    Britain's Duchess Catherine designs some of her own clothes, including a yellow dress she wore on her recent South Pacific tour.
    Britain's Duchess Catherine designs some of her own clothes, including a yellow dress she wore on her recent South Pacific tour.
    Britain's Duchess Catherine designs some of her own clothes, including a yellow dress she wore on her recent South Pacific tour.
    Britain's Duchess Catherine designs some of her own clothes.
    The duchess wore a yellow broderie anglaise sundress on her recent South Pacific tour, and it has now emerged it was a piece specially-commissioned by Queen Elizabeth's tailors, based on the royal's own ideas.
    A source told Grazia magazine: ''This dress was a piece commissioned by Kate. She likes to have a few pieces that are one-offs and that she has had some input in, so she asked the queen's tailors for some help.
    ''They worked on it together after she went to them with ideas of colour, fabric and style.''
    Catherine - who was known as Kate Middleton before her wedding to Prince William - regularly wins praise for her fashion choices, and was recently named one of the best-dressed royals by Vanity Fair magazine.
    They said: ''The former Kate Middleton is prim, proper, and infuriatingly dazzling, thanks to a year-round tan, bouncing blow-outs, some better version of Bobbi Brown than the rest of us have, and a decidedly un-English smile. For big events, the mice and bluebirds put Kate in the best British designers as befits a future queen of England, including Alexander McQueen, Christopher Kane, Burberry, and country staple Barbour.''
  • Gordon Ramsay's family meals
    Gordon Ramsay orders his family to cook for him because he thinks it is important for his kids to be capable in the kitchen.
    Gordon Ramsay orders his family to cook for him because he thinks it is important for his kids to be capable in the kitchen.
    Gordon Ramsay orders his family to cook for him because he thinks it is important for his kids to be capable in the kitchen.
    Gordon Ramsay orders his family to cook for him.
    The chef believes it is important for his kids to be competent in the kitchen so encourages Megan, 14, twins Jack and Holly, 12, and 10-year-old Matilda - his children with wife Tana - to work from his own recipes in the evenings.
    He said: ''When the kids finish their homework in the evening now I say, 'Right, pick up daddy's book. Page 227. The North African eggs. Here we go. Megan, page 72, you know, quick lasagne. Matilda, Caesar salad with grilled chicken. Move your ass. Tana, page 275 chocolate fondant, f**king now.'
    ''All of a sudden dinner's sorted just like that. Bang. Half an hour later they come back, and almost like they're presenting the dish on Master Chef, it's quite funny, but they all cook.
    ''I think even if they never follow my footsteps as a chef just learning how to cook for yourself I think's really important.''
    Gordon also revealed his favourite way to bond with his son is to indulge in a ''snack attack'' of fries with spicy beans.
    Asked for his perfect snack food, he told Absolute Radio: ''Take some French fries, get them really nice and crispy. Grated parmesan cheese, a little touch of Tabasco, and a little dousing of Worcestershire Sauce. Get a can of beans, chop up some chilli, little bit of onion, really roast it, caramelise it. Add the baked beans in there, and just fit the chips on top of the baked beans, honestly I'm like a pig in s**t.
    ''I absolutely love it, and that is a snack that Jack and I indulge in on a Sunday night when the girls are getting their hair done and their homework ready. I said, 'Mate, shall we snack attack?' He said, 'Yeah, let's do it dad', and course if he does it then he's not going to get told off by Tana, if I do it I get told off. So I taught him how to make it, it's perfect.''
  • Olivia Wilde living with Jason Sudeikis
    Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are living together, though they don't want to marry.
    Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are living together, though they don't want to marry.
    Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are living together, though they don't want to marry.
    Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are living together.
    The couple - who have been dating for nine months - are ''totally inseparable'' according to friends but have no plans to wed as both have failed marriages behind them.
    A source told Us Weekly magazine: ''They've both been married so they've already experienced that and know what it entails. It's something for down the road.''
    However, they are spending as much time together as possible, with Jason making sure he balances his work as a writer on 'Saturday Night Live' with date nights with Olivia.
    The source added: ''Recently, everyone on the show staff was writing late but Jason managed to sneak over to Radio City Music Hall to see Bon Iver with Olivia.''
    It was recently revealed the pair will star in 'Relanxious' together where Olivia will portray an anxiety-ridden woman called Barrett who falls for George (Jason), an agoraphobic - a person with an intense fear of being in public places - so he can only speak to her over the phone.
    However, the couple eventually meet up and try to forge a real-life romance after a number of loved-up conversations where they plan fantasy dates.
  • The Wanted's underwear gift from fans
    The Wanted's overexcited fans threw underwear on the stage as the band performed in Rio de Janiero on Friday (28.09.12) and Jay McGuinness promptly pocketed a pair.
    The Wanted's overexcited fans threw underwear on the stage as the band performed in Rio de Janiero on Friday (© 28.09.12)
    28.09.12
    The Wanted's overexcited fans threw underwear on the stage as the band performed in Rio de Janiero on Friday (28.09.12) and Jay McGuinness promptly pocketed a pair.
    The Wanted's overexcited fans threw underwear on the stage as the band performed in Rio de Janeiro on Friday (28.09.12).
    The group were singing at Brazil's Z Festival when they were inundated with briefs and thongs but Jay McGuiness was thrilled and pocketed a slinky red pair.
    Siva Kaneswaran posted a picture of Jay putting the underwear in his shirt pocked on twitter and wrote: ''Yes that actually happened @jaythewanted the perv (sic).''
    A fan watching the show on TV wrote to Siva: ''Those Brazilian fans threw quite a few dirty things on stage.''
    Jay later wrote on twitter about how much he enjoyed the gig and praised the fans saying: ''The Fanmily were awesome tonight #ooft (sic).''
    Jay isn't the only person who likes receiving underwear from fans, One Direction recently insisted they love when their female fans throw their panties at them on stage, but claim they can be a health hazard.
    Liam Payne said: ''We've nearly fallen over knickers on stage.''
    However, Harry Styles wasn't too worried, however, as he quipped: ''I like knickers''.
  • Nicki Minaj's 70k gift for Lil Wayne
    Nicki Minaj spent $70,000 on a toy sports car for Lil Wayne's birthday as a thank you for all he has done for her career.
    Nicki Minaj spent $70,000 on a toy sports car for Lil Wayne's birthday as a thank you for all he has done for her career.
    Nicki Minaj spent $70,000 on a toy sports car for Lil Wayne's birthday as a thank you for all he has done for her career.
    Nicki Minaj splashed out $70,000 on a toy sports car for Lil Wayne's birthday.
    The 'American Idol' judge - who is signed to the rapper's Young Money label - bought him a Campagna T-Rex 14R, a toy two-seater motorcycle-car hybrid, that usually costs $50,000 and added some pricey extras, according to TMZ.
    She then had the gift delivered to Lil Wayne's birthday bash in Hollywood on Thursday (27.09.12) where he was celebrating turning 30.
    Wayne and Nicki are close friends and earlier this year he pulled her out of the Summer Jam Concert in the US when radio DJ Peter Rosenberg slated her track 'Starships'.
    The furious rapper said: ''That's a female, first and foremost Nicki Minaj is a female. I don't know what anyone else believes, but I believe females deserve the ultimate respect at all times no matter, when or where or how.
    ''As soon as she called and told me she felt disrespected, I just declined everything. I pulled her from the show because no one that works with me will be disrespected in my presence as long as I'm on this planet.''
  • David Walliams: 'I've had gay experiences'
    David Walliams has admitted to having gay experiences in the past and says they left him confused.
    David Walliams has admitted to having gay experiences in the past and says they left him confused.
    David Walliams has admitted to having gay experiences in the past and says they left him confused.
    David Walliams has admitted to having gay experiences in the past.
    The 'Little Britain' star says he was confused by the encounters, which he details in his new autobiography 'Camp David', when they happened but they are now behind him as he is happily married to model Lara Stone.
    He told The Sun newspaper: ''I guess I'm just very honest about my sexuality.
    ''I had gay experiences as a child and remember being very confused about that.
    ''I think there will still be people who will want it out of me, until the day I die.
    ''But I'm glad I talked honestly about my childhood sexual awakening because I think there's plenty of other people out there who will be reading it and say, 'That's quite normal, that happened to me. It confused me too.'
    ''I've always been effeminate, and I think people confuse effeminacy with homosexuality, like they go hand-in-hand.
    ''But there are plenty of effeminate people who are straight, and plenty of butch people who are gay.
    ''I've always been camp, I've always been drawn to playing Wonder Woman in the school playground. I'm not worried about it, it just seems other people are.''
    David also acknowledged he can confuse people because he acts camp but has been linked to so many beautiful women before he eventually settled down with Lara.
    He said: ''I know there is fascination with me because I'm camp, yet over the years I've been connected to some very beautiful women.
    ''I've married a supermodel yet there I am on 'Britain's Got Talent' with Simon Cowell, camping it up.''
  • Selena Gomez: Justin has swag
    Selena Gomez: Justin has swag
    Selena Gomez says Justin Bieber has "swag".
    Despite being recognised wherever they go, the actress insist the pair never go out in disguise - because the 'Boyfriend' hitmaker always likes to look "cool".
    When asked by TV talk show host Jimmy Kimmel whether they wear disguises in public, Selena replied: "No, you can't - not with him. He likes to look cool. No defeating the swag."
    Jimmy also revealed to Selena that she and Justin are one of the top Halloween costume choices for couples - and the brunette beauty thinks those dressed up will be even better looking than herself and her boyfriend.
    She said: "That's pretty rad - I love that. That's cool - they probably look better than we do anyway."
    Despite the fame surrounding the pair since they began dating 18 months ago, they still enjoy the little things in life and don't let their status stop them from doing what they want.
    Selena added: "We don't look at it like that. We do our own thing. We go have fun."
    The 20-year-old star also admitted she is still not ready to move in with Justin because she loves the safety of being with her family.
    She said: "I love my family. I don't know, I'm not ready yet. I turned 20 but I love being at home, I feel safe and it's nice."
  • Hathaway using Portman's wedding planner
    Hathaway using Portman's wedding planner
    Anne Hathaway is using Natalie Portman's wedding planner.
    The 'Dark Knight Rises' actress is rumoured to be marrying partner Adam Shulman at Big Sur, California, this weekend, and has asked Yifat Oren to plan the nuptials - the same person who helped Natalie Portman plan her wedding to Benjamin Millipied.
    A source told RadarOnline.com: "Anne will be a beautiful bride."
    The ceremony will be a traditional Jewish affair and she has purchased all the dresses for the bridesmaids in addition to her own.
    Speaking recently, Valentino Garavani confirmed he had designed the gown that would be worn by the 'Les Miserables' beauty.
    However, she claimed the wedding would not take place until 2013 because of her work commitments.
    She said: "We're getting married, probably sometime next year-ish. Not this year, its too big with two films coming out.
    "I haven't started planning yet. I was filming 'Les Mis' when we decided to do it, and there was no way I could think about anything wedding-related with my head in the space it was in then. I've been so busy since then, I've not even decided what sort of ceremony I want."
  • Star tracks in September
    Selena Gomez seems giggly as she stops by 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' to talk about her new movie 'Hotel Transylvania', out in theaters on September 28. [Photo/Agencies]
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger wants Maria Shriver back
    Arnold Schwarzenegger has reportedly begged Maria Shriver to reconcile with him even though they are currently negotiating a divorce settlement after it was revealed he had an affair with their housekeeper.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger has reportedly begged Maria Shriver to reconcile with him even though they are currently negotiating a divorce settlement after it was revealed he had an affair with their housekeeper.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger has reportedly begged Maria Shriver to reconcile with him even though they are currently negotiating a divorce settlement after it was revealed he had an affair with their housekeeper.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger wants Maria Shriver back.
    The 'Expendables 2' star was dumped by his wife after it emerged he had an affair and an illegitimate son with their housekeeper Mildred Beana 14 years ago but according to TMZ, just last week he asked Maria to forgive him and reconcile.
    However, she refused and while she is trying to negotiate a divorce settlement, Arnold is being particularly uncooperative.
    A source said: ''Arnold has been really stingy with Maria and the kids, which is amazing considering what he did.''
    Another insider added: ''Arnold has treated his divorce as a business deal, and not an end to the relationship he had with the mother of his kids.''
    He has also reportedly told Maria that she should not expect a share of the profits from his autobiography, 'Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story', even though much of the book is about their relationship.
    Arnold recently admitted his affair was the ''stupidest thing'' he ever did in his marriage.
    He said: ''I think it was the stupidest thing I've done in the whole relationship. It was terrible. I inflicted tremendous pain on Maria and unbelievable pain on the kids.''
  • Marvin Humes parties more than ever since wedding
    Marvin Humes' bandmate Oritse Williams says the singer goes out more since he got married than he ever did before because his wife is away working in America.
    Marvin Humes' bandmate Oritse Williams says the singer goes out more since he got married than he ever did before because his wife is away working in America.
    Marvin Humes' bandmate Oritse Williams says the singer goes out more since he got married than he ever did before because his wife is away working in America.
    Marvin Humes parties more than ever since he got married.
    The JLS hunk tied the know with The Saturdays singer Rochelle earlier this year but rather than settle down, Marvin's bandmate Oritse Williams says he is out more than ever because he doesn't want to be at home alone with Rochelle is filming a new reality show in America.
    He told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Since he's got married, Marvin's out more than the rest of us.
    ''I think it's because of Rochelle being in the States so much.
    ''Don't be expecting any JLS babies any time soon. I don't know about that.''
    Meanwhile, Aston Merrygold -who recently started dating backing dancer Sarah Richards - insists he has no plans to settle down although he admitted the pair are serious about each other.
    He said: ''There's no way I'm going to become boring, don't worry about that.
    ''I'll still be out just as much as before. After all I'm only 24!
    ''Plus Sarah works long hours so it works for her too.
    ''We are serious, though. It's not just dating.''
  • Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross in therapy
    Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross are attending couples therapy in a bid to save their marriage.
    Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross are attending couples therapy in a bid to save their marriage.
    Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross are attending couples therapy in a bid to save their marriage.
    Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross are in couples therapy.
    The director and his wife are trying to repair their marriage after Rupert's fling with his 'Snow White And The Huntsman' leading lady Kristen Stewart was revealed earlier this summer and have decided to seek professional help.
    A source told RadarOnline: ''It was Rupert's suggestion that he go to therapy with Liberty.
    ''He will do anything to save his marriage because he loves his wife and knows he screwed up.
    ''They have been married since 2003, and have two children together, they have a life together.
    ''Rupert and Liberty have been going to the therapist for weeks.
    ''Time will tell if it works, but Rupert is hopeful it will save the relationship.''
    Although Liberty initially kicked the director out of their home after his infidelity was revealed, the pair are now thought to be living together again with their children Skyla, seven, and five-year-old Tennyson.
    The insider added: ''Rupert is living under the same roof with Liberty and their children. He absolutely doesn't want to leave. Liberty needs to be able to learn to trust Rupert again, if the marriage has any chance of making it.''
  • Kim Kardashian shows Kanye she could be perfect wife
    Kim Kardashian is trying to prove to Kanye West that she would make an excellent wife.
    Kim Kardashian is trying to prove to Kanye West that she would make an excellent wife.
    Kim Kardashian is trying to prove to Kanye West that she would make an excellent wife.
    Kim Kardashian is trying to prove to Kanye West that she would be the perfect wife for him.
    The twice married reality TV star is head over heels in love with the rapper and is doing everything she can to show him that they should be together forever, including ironing his clothes and sending him pictures of herself and her kitten Mercy when he is away so he doesn't get homesick.
    A friend of Kanye's told HollywoodLife.com: ''Kim is really showing Kanye she's his perfect bitch. She's been down for him, doing everything for him. Ironing his clothes, cooking for him, pampering the man!
    ''She got Mercy and makes him hold the cat and s**t like that and when they are not together, she takes pictures of herself with the cat and sends them to him. She's showing love for him, no doubt, and I know he appreciates that.
    ''Kim is showing a different side. Who knows, she could be wife material at some point.''
    Kim recently revealed Kanye has taught her to slow down and appreciate life because before she started her relationship with him she used to spend too much time working.
    She said: ''I've slowed down a little bit and for the better. It was a good lesson learned. I now make it a priority to take time out for myself and have private vacations.''
  • Emma Watson: 'Tom Felton broke my heart'
    Emma Watson says her 'Harry Potter' co-star Tom Felton broke her heart as she had an unrequited crush on him when she was 12.
    Emma Watson says her 'Harry Potter' co-star Tom Felton broke her heart as she had an unrequited crush on him when she was 12.
    Emma Watson says her 'Harry Potter' co-star Tom Felton broke her heart as she had an unrequited crush on him when she was 12.
    Emma Watson says her 'Harry Potter' co-star Tom Felton broke her heart.
    The actress - who played Hermione Granger in the film franchise - had a huge crush on co-star Tom Felton, who starred as her on-screen nemesis, Draco Malfoy but she was left devastated when he told everyone he thought of her as a little sister.
    In an interview with Jonathan Ross, she said: ''Between the ages of 10 and 12 I had a really terrible crush on Tom Felton, to the extent that I would go into work in the morning and look down the numbers on the call sheet to see if he was going to be in.
    ''We love a bad guy, he was a few years older and he had a skateboard - and that just did it really.''
    ''He totally knew [about the crush] and the thing is that he'd tell everyone, 'I see her in a younger, sisterly way,' and it just broke my heart. It still does.''
    Emma also admitted she has struggled to distance herself from the role of good girl Hermione.
    She explained: ''She's so innocent, she's so good, that anything in contrast to her looks like crazy. I wear a pair of ripped jeans and people are like, 'Emma Watson wearing ripped jeans, what would Hermione say?,' it's like so scandalous.''
  • Robert Pattinson believes only Kristen understands his life
    Robert Pattinson forgave Kristen Stewart for cheating on him because they found fame on the 'Twilight Saga' franchise together and have a deep connection because of it.
    Robert Pattinson forgave Kristen Stewart for cheating on him because they found fame on the 'Twilight Saga' franchise together and have a deep connection because of it.
    Robert Pattinson forgave Kristen Stewart for cheating on him because they found fame on the 'Twilight Saga' franchise together and have a deep connection because of it.
    Robert Pattinson reconciled with Kristen Stewart because she is the only person who can understand his life.
    The British actor is said to have forgiven Kristen for cheating on him with 'Snow White and the Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, despite initially breaking off their relationship, as they found fame on the 'Twilight Saga' franchise together and have a deep connection because of it.
    A source told Us Weekly: ''He started thinking nobody else would understand his life. His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one infidelity.
    ''Rob weighed his options. He wouldn't even know where to start if he wand Kristen were to break up for good. They have a very deep connection. Plus, they're young. All relationships at that age have drama.''
    However, the couple are keeping their reconciliation from their fans as they are worried about the backlash, especially as Robert's own friends are unsupportive.
    The source added: ''They don't want to see him get hurt again. But Rob has hope in their romance.
    ''They're afraid of backlash, so they're keeping things on the down-low. They'll wait a few months, then announce they're getting back together.''

Comments

Popular Posts