Zhou Xun At "Painted Skin 2" Event

Jo Ye Jin and Ducati 2012

Sexy Jo Ye Jin in crop top and mini skirt posing with Ducati.

















Zhou Xun At "Painted Skin 2" Event


Wang Zhonglei, CEO of Huayi Bros and Zhou Xun at a promotional event for "Painted Skin 2" (Source: Xinhua)
Read More @ Source

Новый класс Jade Dynasty - Forta

DISCLAIMER!: I dont not own this song, the game or anything else for that matter. The song i have used is purely for entertainment purposes only, All i own is the copy of fraps which I use to record and the character it's self. I am saying this in a hope that Youtube will not Ban/Remove anymore of my videos due to Copyright infringement. If one more is removed my acount will be banned. Song: Haruka Kanata - Unlimits Finally! The update is out and we can play Forta ^^ How is everyone liking it? Fun? Boring? Pve? Pvp? Let me know what you think, i'd like some opinions :P OLD DESCRIPTION. Please note that I wrote this BEFORE Forta was translated and was still exclusive to the chinese version. Sorry this Video took so long too, I wanted to level my Barbe more as it seems so popular and want to see if they had a "Growth" skills as well as a "shrink" skill. Basically Barbe are another version of Balo, but upgraded, They use Fists, or Gauntlets to fight and have a few new features like Combo skills, Kind of like Rayan combo's. Most of Barbes Skills are very physical, Like Kicks, Punches, Multi-punches. Barbe is Another SP abusing class, they eat SP pots so fast i keep having to run and buy more even at level 66 xD Anyways, Enjoy the video, heres my Comentary and description of the skills: 1:28 - Barbe speed skill, Low Duration but 45 second cooldown, may be tomeable. 1:33 - A tier 2 Multi-hit skill. 1:39 - Another tier 3 skill, As far as i know it just deals damage, no negative ...

Video Rating: 0 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts