Linda Chung careless about what family thinks when choosing a boyfriend

Zhou Rui appears on TV show

Zhou Rui appears on TV show with pussy-high mini skirt

Zhou Rui (@周蕊emily), who sparked off heated discussions online for showing off a photo of her celebrating her birthday party together with her sugar daddy, allegedly a delegate to NPC, during the national annual parliamentary sessions, recently was spotted appearing at a TV show wearing a mini skirt.

Zhou Rui has become an Internet meme, and quickly triggered a fad of sales of pussy-high mini skirts on China’s major online shopping mall Taobao, when she tweeted on her Weibo account that some little guy wanted her not to wear “齐B小短裙 (Pussy-high Mini Skirt).”

Zhou Rui clarified again on the show that the alleged delegate sugar daddy wearing a luxury Hermes belt was in fact her boy friend, and her intention to have a sugar daddy / god father was just to learn painting and calligraphy skills. (Are you going to buy into such a crap, by the way?)

Here are more photos:

Zhou Rui appears on TV show with pussy-high mini skirt

Zhou Rui appears on TV show with pussy-high mini skirt

Zhou Rui appears on TV show with pussy-high mini skirt


Linda Chung careless about what family thinks when choosing a boyfriend
TVB FaDan Linda Chung and Ha Yu were promoting for their new series Daddy Good Deeds on the talk show Fam and Kam earlier. The on-screen father-daughter talked about their family and relationship life on the show. Linda rarely mentions about her relationships, but she reveals she once brought her boyfriend to meet her parents: "Although my parents are very enthusiastic in welcoming him, but after they kept talking to me about this person!" Also, she's a person that can easily give in, and often gets affected by her family's opinions. However, when choosing a partner, she said: "I won't give up on a relationship because my family opposes. I understand that there needs to be experiences in a relationship in order for it to grow!" As for Linda's father from the series, Ha Yu said in real life, he fails at being a father because his kids grew up overseas and he didn't get to watch them grow.
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Best Viewed in IE9, Mozilla Firefox 11 & Google Chrome 18
Send Feedback Read More @ Source

4 Different Chinese Girl Looks

You do not have to be Chinese to wear these looks! Haha, the reason for the title is because while I was in Beijing for a PR event for Lancome, I was asked by the Lancome fans in China to create 4 simple but different Chinese girl looks. A simple look, an office look, a dating look and a party look. I also decided to also use the eyeshadow sponge applicators and fingers because this is a very popular way to apply makeup (rather than brushes). Each look is very wearable, sweet and simple. Please enjoy! FYI, this was also filmed with my old Canon camcorder, not my new one. So it's not as HD as my other videos. Also, the reason why I had to compromise a lot of products (like the eyeliner blow dryer part) was because I wasn't given a lot of products. (Notice how I use some of the same products over and over?) But, that's a good thing because this just comes to show you how you don't need a suitcase full of makeup to create different looks :) Music by A-mei Yi Ye Qing Olivia Ong Fly me to the Moon RoBERT Ange ou demon Official music video here www.youtube.com I'll write down the list of all the products tomorrow. It's super late here and I'm so tired =( This video was not sponsored. This is not my official Lancome video of the month. This was suppose to be released in China, but I decided why not upload it here?

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Comments

Popular Posts